One Failed Shell


So the first shell out of the mould failed, it was good. except for the seam, but I learnt from this. I know to apply more glue than I did at the seams. The shell was going to be a 6plyBlackbutt 6Ply Jarrah Hybrid.

here are some pictures, I also have a shell that just came out, when I clean it up a bit I will post pictures.

Advertisements
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: