Some New Glue


OK, so I went out and got some new glue, as suggested by Fezz on the PDF. All I got was some PVA hopefully it works as its about half the cost for over double the volume. I put two laminated plys into the mould about half an hour ago with the new glue, and i went crazy with it. I also laminated up another set of leaves and went crazy with the glue (so if glues my problem it wont be anymore. )

Its got an open time of about 30min and a drying time of at least 6hours so probably in 8 or more I will take it out and let you know how its going.

Advertisements
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: