And it all starts


So I have decided to build some ply drum shells. I have already built the mould and I’m on my way on getting a working shell. I will update with more progress as I go along. I have been following the methods from here

I have already constructed one snare drum, 14×4 Jarrah Stave shell. I did not make the shell myself. but I finished it and put the hardware etc on. It turned out pretty good, except for some minor drilling issues.

  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: